In the media
- Florida Tachspots - von Open Water bis Technical Diving Tom Feiden, 2009
- Nederlandse Koopvaardijschepen in Beeld deel 5 - Kleine Handelsvaart Dick Gorter, 2008
- Wrecks: The World's Best Dives Egidio Trainito, 2004
- Wrakken: De Beste Duiken ter Wereld Egidio Trainito, 2004 (Dutch translation of 'Wrecks: The World's Best Dives')
- Histories & Mysteries - The Shipwrecks of Key Largo Capt. Thomas A. Scott, 1995
- Florida Shipwrecks Capt. Dan Berg, 1991
- Scuba Diving (US) - November 2004 - world's best wrecks top 10
- Sport Diver (UK) - October 2002 - article about The Eagle
- Frivagten (Denmark) - July 1965 - Raila Dan machine room fire at Borkum (J. Lauritzen company magazine)
- Die Seekiste (Germany) - February 1963 - article about J. Lauritzen Lines with Raila Dan mention.
News Items & Articles
- Rainbowreef.us - 31 December 2008 - Wreck on the wreck
- Upper Keys Reporter - 30 March 2006 - Plans underway for dive fest
- WPTV News Channel 5 - 8 March 2006 - "The Eagle" + video item
- Keynoter - 30 December 2005 - Eagle marks 20 years off Islamorada
- Keynoter - 15 June 2005 - Dive into a Keys summer
- Keynoter - 30 June 2004 - Flagler Beach resident dies at the Eagle
- Miami Herald - 9 April 1999 - The Power of the Sea - newspaper article about hurricane Georges splitting the Eagle in two
- Miami Herald - 20 December 1985 - Reef Roar - newspaper article about the sinking of the Eagle the day before.
- Miami Herald - 22 June 1985 - Freighter detained for dumping fuel - newspaper article about Arron K. diesel sludge dumping into Miami River.
- Västernorrlands Allehanda 4 March 1970 - Barok in Harnosand (Sweden) with damage to engine. Took 18 days to fix.
- Unknown Swedish newspaper ? March 1970 - Another article about Barok in Harnosand (Sweden) with damage to engine.
- Jyllands Posten 27 February 1965 - Danish newspaper article about the Raila Dan engine room fire. Frontpage, continued on page 2.
- The Gleaner - 27 February 1965 - Jamaican newspaper article about the Raila Dan engine room fire.
- Hamburger Abendblatt - 27 February 1965 - "Raila Dan" im Schlepp der "Danzig"
- Hamburger Abendblatt - 27 February 1965 - Die "Raila Dan" liegt ausgebrannt bei Borkum
- Hamburger Abendblatt - 26 February 1965 - Frachter treibt brennend vor Borkum
- Hamburger Abendblatt - 26 February 1965 - Brennendes dänisches Schiff von Besatzung aufgegeben
- NTS Journaal - 26 February 1965 - Raila Dan on fire at North Sea - Dutch TV news item about engine room fire. With air shots of burning Raila Dan sailing on North Sea, crew arriving on shore and small interview with Captain M. Østergaard. A still frame of the film material used in this item is online at the Danish Maritime Museum.
- Dive Travel - Key Largo & The Upper Keys GRK Productions, 2005
- Diving DVD - Florida Keys Brien Mastriana, 2002
- Danish Maritime Museum - several photos of Raila Dan
- Maritime Museum Rotterdam - technical drawings of Raila Dan / Kaisa Dan / Sirpa Dan used during construction of the ships
- Maritime Museum Rotterdam - two photos of Raila Dan at Bijkers shipyard, Gorinchem, 1 December 1962